Sunday 11 December 2016

A List For Myself

I'm in an odd place in my life where I think really I feel  a little bit lost. I have dropped out of Uni and I'm looking to reapply next year, even though I'm not 100% sure this is the path I want to go down but for now I'm back at home. I'm lacking a lot of structure currently and lacking the motivation and willpower to do things that I really want to do, so I thought that maybe if I put these things 'out there' it will motivate me to actually do them.

This blog post in itself is an achievement; I didn't think too much about it, I just did it which is an attitude I need to have towards the rest of my goals. 

1. Learn German. I can't tell you how many years I've been going on about this but it's something I really want to do as I'd love to live over there at some point. 

2. Draw just because I want to.

3. Paint and sell them. Even if its somewhere local, I want to have the freedom of earning when I want to and to have someone think my work is good enough would be lovely.

4. Learn more about film/editing and uploading and the complexities of photography.

5. Write blog posts. I'd like to find thing's I'm passionate about and put them on here from time to time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment